• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Dol Amroth

I see the projects are going on well but now that everyone is building its obivious that there are different styles of bulding the gate...
my gate for example is more classy but i see virtous designs too! Is there a already a concept or pictures we can relate too? and which style is desired?

I see the projects are going on well but now that everyone is building its obivious that there are different styles of bulding the gate...
my gate for example is more classy but i see virtous designs too! Is there a already a concept or pictures we can relate too? and which style is desired?
Well there is rly now fix style we want you to use, aslong as it fits with the style of the walls and towers in dol Amroth.

alright! and another question... is the shipbulding still open? i know it was till the 19th october but till now there are no ships in the harbour but the exampleship and i got some nice ideas?!