• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Dol Amroth

I built a swan statue on one the Dol Amroth themebuild. would you guys take a look, and see if you want to use it in the build
iDzmLYg.png

Thats a little Note for the Artists:

If you wanna make a house in Dol Amroth please make it on Plotworld aswell,
otherwise the planning would get a bit unorganised. There are no Plots there atm, but we're working on making new ones so stay tuned :)

About the pasted gate: I noticed that the flag doesn't fly in the same direction than the others (I also think that it would be better with a flag on each tower, but that's not really my job):
1418490430-2014-11-29-18-45-17.png

Also, are those lines normal? I noticed they disappear when I use the Phial of Galadriel...
1418490490-2014-12-07-03-18-08.png

1418490522-2014-12-07-03-18-11.png

Last edited:
Is there gonna be more builds for dol amroth
*are there gonna be...
Grammar nazi strikes again!

And yes, I heard demon wants to step up the speed a little and make a lot of houses, but he needs to layout a lot with wool and that takes time. You'll be updated on this thread about it, so keep your eye on the forums.

*are there gonna be...
Grammar nazi strikes again!

And yes, I heard demon wants to step up the speed a little and make a lot of houses, but he needs to layout a lot with wool and that takes time. You'll be updated on this thread about it, so keep your eye on the forums.
Why u so rude? peeps like talking in way's

Sorry guys but since I know a lot of people aren't native english speakers (including myself), mcme is a nice way of hands on language learning. So I like to contribute to their skills by correcting one or two mistakes. If somebody sees me missusing a word or making a mistake, I don't mind on being corrected, it makes me smarter.
No offence to anyone.

How exactly does the plot system work? You look for a free plot and just start building the house? Or are there any rules to follow?