• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Durin's Tower [Contest]

Should the Deadline be moved?

• No - Deadline 24th December 24:00 GMT

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Yes - Deadline 17th December 24:00 GMT

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Yes - Deadline 10th December 24:00 GMT

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finished my tower Fin, let me know what you think and whether there's anything i need to do to make it better :D

Important!
As already some participants are done with their work it was suggested to me that we should move the Deadline to an earlier date so that the winner can be chosen before half of the players already forgot they even participated. I did set the Deadline to about a month time to also give those a chance that do not have that much time on their hands, and even more for those that really want to put greater effort into it which I do welcome highly!
Thus I added a poll to this thread where you can submit your opinion; I won't necessarily do the thing that has gotten most votes, its more to see whether there ARE such people that need the entire time. If there are a couple of those the Deadline won't be changed, if not it will be the Deadline that gets more votes.