• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled erik252525 Artist Application

erik252525

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Commoner
Credits
XP
Date:
  • Oct 31. 2019
Jobs and Plotbuilds:
  • mershy trial with barteldvn (just 15 min.)
  • Durins Crossroads Plotbuild Screenshots
  • osgowalls4 with barteldevn
  • DeadCity with FoolHardyFish
  • belfalasveg with barteldevn
  • shrubs with barteldevn
  • Oberstreams with Oberanio
  • Dry Stream Plotbuild Screenshots
  • chamber of light 2 with barteldevn
  • chamber of light 3 with barteldevn
  • Osgo Tower Plotbuild Screenshots
Sadly, there weren't many jobs when I was online
Themed-builds:
Additional Builds:
  • Singleplayer
  • Freebuild
    • erikErebor (-1388, 205, -6423) (cancelled) Screenshots
    • projectErebor commoner project (state: planning) plannings: Screenshots (-4812, 11, -7634)
Your interests:
  • I really like the dwarven style because it is very impressive to see those large halls with still much of details.
Your motivation:
  • I was always fascinated of the world Tolkien created in his mind. And I like Minecraft because you can do nearly everything with it. So to try to rebuild this whole world in MC with such a friendly community is the best I could hope for.
  • Edit: I also want to be able to vote for adventurers because some like WookieRebel_07 (Edit - outdated example) are very active for many months and still not commoner

Edit: Sorry for all writing mistakes I have do and wil done. Thank you for your understanding :)

Last edited:
Hey @erik252525 Thank you for applying for Artist!

It's up to you to keep updating this application. I will check in from time to time and give feedback when I think it's needed. This thread might help you as well.

Good luck!

Edit - Added projectErebor
ofc I didn't do all of the planning on my own, I had some help by human100

Last edited:
Edit - Added WorldPainter Island
An older project I probably won't continue. It was originally meant as a location of my own fantasy world. And sorry for the screens - I couldn't load the whole island in so I added a screenshot from WorldPainter