• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled evxa's Artist Application

evxa

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • Date:
  • March the 8th, 2019, with 30 hours of playtime already. I'll be able to dedicate 1-2 hours on weekdays, and anywhere from 2 - 10 hours on weekends.
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds: I haven't completed any jobs yet, but I advanced to Commoner on the first day by being helpful, dedicated and through the improvement of my build.
  • Themed-builds: I completed the Anorien House build; screenshots attached.
  • Additional Builds: N/A
  • Your interests: I enjoy building houses, small structures, and terraforming. I like to keep busy and always have a goal when I'm on the server, whether it be a repetitive or more creative job. I learn quickly, and always implement the tips I get from others into my builds. :^)
  • Your motivation: I love to relax and unwind when creating, and I often get really into a build. I'd really like to improve my building skills, interact with the community, and help create lots on this amazing server!

Thank you for your application evxa!
Thats a very nice Themed-build with a lot of details (though you could still do more at the outside). Keep building, participate in jobs (and/or plotbuilds) and do a few more Themed-builds, it's very important you show that you good with building various things.

Good Luck
-Eriol

Thank you for your application evxa!
Thats a very nice Themed-build with a lot of details (though you could still do more at the outside). Keep building, participate in jobs (and/or plotbuilds) and do a few more Themed-builds, it's very important you show that you good with building various things.

Good Luck
-Eriol
Thanks for the feedback! Are there any builds or build styles in particular that would be best for my application?

Have a nice day!! :D

Something dwarvish,a large building (tower/castle/palace), a large bridge, a forest, a river, a road, an orcish stronghold and an army camp in Mordor come into my mind :p

Official Update on Status
**Application Canceled**
This application has been canceled for being too inactive. Contact me on discord or forums, to re-open it!