Explore the world

Sschnit

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
0
I just registered today and was wondering if there's any way to join the server to only explore. I love exploring gaming worlds (which is half why I have over 600 hours in the witcher 3) and would like to walk around and check out the project. I don't want to just ask for something for free so I made a donation to support it's creation.

What is your price for simply exploring and are you allowing that?

Thank you and I am excited to follow the creation of this project.
 
The server is free to join. Just connect to build.mcmiddleearth.com using Minecraft Java Edition version 1.16.3 (or later). You'll have to do a short quiz first. Once you have completed that you are free to explore everything we built. You can /fly and teleport to places by /warp <placename>. Also there is a live map to not get lost (/helper map).
 
The server is free to join. Just connect to build.mcmiddleearth.com using Minecraft Java Edition version 1.16.3 (or later). You'll have to do a short quiz first. Once you have completed that you are free to explore everything we built. You can /fly and teleport to places by /warp <placename>. Also there is a live map to not get lost (/helper map).
Thank you, I cant wait to see the work everyone put in to this!
 
Back
Top