• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Explore the world

Sschnit

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
I just registered today and was wondering if there's any way to join the server to only explore. I love exploring gaming worlds (which is half why I have over 600 hours in the witcher 3) and would like to walk around and check out the project. I don't want to just ask for something for free so I made a donation to support it's creation.

What is your price for simply exploring and are you allowing that?

Thank you and I am excited to follow the creation of this project.

The server is free to join. Just connect to build.mcmiddleearth.com using Minecraft Java Edition version 1.16.3 (or later). You'll have to do a short quiz first. Once you have completed that you are free to explore everything we built. You can /fly and teleport to places by /warp <placename>. Also there is a live map to not get lost (/helper map).

The server is free to join. Just connect to build.mcmiddleearth.com using Minecraft Java Edition version 1.16.3 (or later). You'll have to do a short quiz first. Once you have completed that you are free to explore everything we built. You can /fly and teleport to places by /warp <placename>. Also there is a live map to not get lost (/helper map).
Thank you, I cant wait to see the work everyone put in to this!