• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted FoxySeamus' Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran a tour with Archimdes through Moria for about half an hour! I think everyone that was on tour is pictured
Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 12.59.42 PM.png

Just ran a conjoined tour with @JoeCraft54! About 5 people on the tour! We went to rendul, nan dawar, hithrengarth, the pelargir caslte, Minas aduial, minas tirith, aldburg, and minas morgul. We played a game of hide and seek at minas morgul to end it off! Was a lot of fun :D
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 7.10.29 PM.png

Forgot to post this yesterday, but I joined johnyeric in his first tour! Was very impressed! Today is my trial tour and I hope you guys enjoy it I have an interesting tour planned!
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 9.56.58 AM.png

Thank you to all of you who joined my trial tour today! For people who don't know I did a tour of cool movie locations that we recreated and gave some lore about each place as well! We went from Bag end, to bree, rivendell, lothlorien, edoras, isengard, and ended it at Minas Tirith! .Unfortunately I didnt get a screenshot but I'm sure most of you were there! I hope to do this tour again sometime in the future! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.