• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Fraspace5 Limited WE badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fraspace5

Builds diagonally
Commoner
Credits
XP
Badge requirements:
  • Be at least Artist or a guide:
  • Have experience in FAWE basics:
  • Is responsible and mature enough to use the tool in a effective manner:
Application:

• When did you join? Sep 16, 2017

• What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank? I am an artist and I reached this rank on 29 January 2018

• How experienced are you in FAWE? I have used WE many times on an Italian server, used to build the lobbies and the arenas for the other servers. I will try to find some screenshots of the creations made with WE on that server.

• Will you need instructions in using WE once you get the badge? I think not, because I will use only the commands that I know.

• Why do you need this badge? I need this badge to facilitate my work as an artist, which unfortunately I have recently resumed for some problems with the school and of course for the holidays. In addition, I hope that I will also receive the badge for the animations (always if it will come out) .

• What to you is a responsible and mature player? For me, a mature player is a player who knows what he does and takes responsibility for his actions.

Last edited:
This is a my creation made using only WE:
2018-09-05_10.52.19.png

The limited WE badge is mainly copy, paste, rotate, flip. Also these are the skills you will need to create animations. So I'd suggest you do a build were you show these skills. Maybe a moria hall with a lot of pillars or a large building with several similar wings.

He can't do it on the server (the server references to MCME, and only mcme), he of course can do it somewhere else, that is my message xD

Status
Not open for further replies.