• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Fuzzzyball's Artist Application

Fuzzzyball

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
DATE JOINED:
I joined MCME on April 15 2020.
JOBS:
Birdo job (Dome of Stars) - Ooitsbirdo
Birdo job 2 (Osgiliath wall) - Ooitsbirdo
Ober private anorien (Anorien farms and path) - Oberanio
THEMES:
Anorien Ruin:
A village built around some Anorien Ruins. Filled with details, alleys, farms and armor stand scenes
Ffa Forest:
A forest with some ruined houses and path
Ffa Docks:
I didn't really build the docks, i more just built a Pelargir scene and took the theme as more of a dock town rather than the docks themselves. I didn't make insides for the small houses, but i started making sewers and market.
ADDITIONAL BUILDS:
I also helped out with many freebuild projects. I helped with making a skyscraper in Commoner City, terraforming Hell in the Common Room and making the maze in the Common Room. I also have a large project that I am doing. It is currently just a terraforming project (it's just stone right now though) but I plan to make castles and towns as well.
INTERESTS:
I enjoy building Gondor style, building trees and building modern style. I also like building some types of elven builds. I can do some terraforming and enjoy it (as long as I'm not doing it for hours on end)
MY MOTiVATION:
I enjoy building and am a fan of Tolkien's works. I want to help building his world and transforming it from pages in a book to a digital place where people from across the world can explore and sometimes even learn some history of castles and stuff. I also want to leave behind something cool for other people to see and experience. I would love to help with any Gondor projects, Rohan projects, Elven projects and random little builds around the server. I also would love to help making the world even more interactive with more easter eggs, reasons to explore and more villages and stuff to find. I would love to build some huts and maybe even villages in valleys and on mountains and hills around the Misty Mountains and the rest of Middle-earth.
Album of my Builds, Jobs and Themes

DATE JOINED:
I joined MCME on April 15 2020.
JOBS:
Birdo job (Dome of Stars) - Ooitsbirdo
Birdo job 2 (Osgiliath wall) - Ooitsbirdo
Ober private anorien (Anorien farms and path) - Oberanio
THEMES:
Anorien Ruin:
A village built around some Anorien Ruins. Filled with details, alleys, farms and armor stand scenes
Ffa Forest:
A forest with some ruined houses and path
Ffa Docks:
I didn't really build the docks, i more just built a Pelargir scene and took the theme as more of a dock town rather than the docks themselves. I didn't make insides for the small houses, but i started making sewers and market.
ADDITIONAL BUILDS:
I also helped out with many freebuild projects. I helped with making a skyscraper in Commoner City, terraforming Hell in the Common Room and making the maze in the Common Room. I also have a large project that I am doing. It is currently just a terraforming project (it's just stone right now though) but I plan to make castles and towns as well.
INTERESTS:
I enjoy building Gondor style, building trees and building modern style. I also like building some types of elven builds. I can do some terraforming and enjoy it (as long as I'm not doing it for hours on end)
MY MOTiVATION:
I enjoy building and am a fan of Tolkien's works. I want to help building his world and transforming it from pages in a book to a digital place where people from across the world can explore and sometimes even learn some history of castles and stuff. I also want to leave behind something cool for other people to see and experience. I would love to help with any Gondor projects, Rohan projects, Elven projects and random little builds around the server. I also would love to help making the world even more interactive with more easter eggs, reasons to explore and more villages and stuff to find. I would love to build some huts and maybe even villages in valleys and on mountains and hills around the Misty Mountains and the rest of Middle-earth.
Album of my Builds, Jobs and Themes
Btw, I only did one of the walls of hell, not the whole thing. But I made all of the Common Room Maze

ah, makes sense. Good luck son and also sorry to ruin your 69 view count replying to this. big oofs

Some pictures of the castle I've started building in freebuild. I'm partly building this build to show that I can build in different styles (this is darker and more sinister than my usual stone brick style) and different rps (this is rp r instead of rp g). I also am partly building this because after seeing the build that MPMC is working on, I thought that I should build myself a better castle than my current one.
Link to album of pictures

I have some more pictures for my application. Some of them are recent builds, and others I just forgot to put in my previous posts.
Album of More Pictures
Picture 1 - Sheep at Castle Fuzzz
Picture 2 - Part of the bottom storey of the tower that will go at the centre of my new castle/citadel
Picture 3 - Another part of the same build
Picture 4 - A pillar design on part of the wall of that build
Picture 5 - The front entrance of the that building
Picture 6 - A valley in between two mountains in my terraforming project (WIP - water hasn't been added in the valley and its still 100% stone)
Picture 7 - The side of one of the above mentioned mountains
Picture 8 - Top view of a willow i made in the freebuild world
Picture 9 - Bottom view of the willow
Picture 10 - Another angle of the willow
Picture 11 - Side view of the willow
Picture 12 - Some cute builds I made near my castle when I got bored
Picture 13 - Armor stand prisoners in the dungeons of Castle Fuzzz
Picture 14 - Torture chamber of Castle Fuzzz
Picture 15 - Throne room of Castle Fuzzz
I hope these pictures help to display some of the different styles of building I can do. I'm currently trying to learn to build trees in the MCME style better and also build more evil looking builds and more realistic castles. I made sure to build crenelations, archer holes and watchtowers in the start of my castle walls, and with the help of Amha, I also made some wool planning for the citadel and surrounding areas that I want to build.
PS. Sorry about the FOV in the screenshots in my previous post in this thread, I forgot to change it for taking pictures

In the past few days, I've been doing some more work on my throne room for my new castle, and I've started designing the floor.
Y Mirror Floor Start.png
Y Sauron Throne.png

The first picture is the start of a mirror floor design. The walls are not detailed yet though. I'll probably also add a carpeted path going to the throne from the door.
The second picture is the throne with the Eye of Sauron on the wall behind it
Y Castle Plan.png
Y Castle Plan 2.png

I also started doing some proper planning of my castle/citadel.
The first picture is the key and the second is the actual plan.

Today, I finished making my mirror floor and throne room (apart from the roof). The room will be at the base of the tall tower going at the centre of the citadel that I am building.
Y Completed Mirror Floor.png