• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Game Of Thrones TV Series (No Book spoilers plz)

5IYLJjh.jpg

So still in denial, here are possible theories:
  1. Warging is fun
  2. Whitewalkers are chill
  3. Azor Azaih reborn is hot
  4. What is dead may never die
  5. HIS EYES KINDA TURNED GREEN (Tormund/Davos stand in? Melisandre? Who knows)
jon-snow-eyes-1-1434542912.jpg

Last edited:
Oh boy, what a surprise, yadayadayada, I want my 6th book
I feel like they def could have played the Jon Snow thing up way more. Melisandre gave a kinda half assed prayer that he would wake up (tho I feel like she will rally behind him as Azor Azaih soon).
I was kinda hoping they would burn him to prove the R+L=J thing and that he is maybe a Targaryen deep down since he wouldnt burn but pull a pheonix and rise from the ash kind of thing, would especially filter into the theory that he is the lord of light

This episode also had me thinking "wouldn't it be weird if Ramsey killed his dad, then everyone would really hate him (2 seconds later) SHIT HE REALLY DID IT!"

Also glad to see that we now have two completely separate plot lines where relatives kill their ruling relative that no viewers actually give two shats about... thanks Dorne and Pike

#WunWun4President
11288108_383707415164050_1667329012_n.jpg

Last edited:
So R+L is confirmed. And a lot of people are assuming/guessing from Dany's whole speech about marriage that She's going to End up with Jon Snow. So basically she's going to bang her nephew?
Also RIP Great Northern Conspiracy, cannot even say how dissapointed I am that they bastardized (pun intended) the loyal house of Umbers.