• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Game Of Thrones TV Series (No Book spoilers plz)

20621943_1455231757888210_3439226725703392337_n.jpg

20604513_1454315817979804_2306033293594511220_n.jpg

20526356_1454205887990797_2091303450505172593_n.jpg

20626186_1453893771355342_149146493126859005_o.jpg

20597376_1451376848273701_4474818005585931205_n.jpg

That only leads to spoilers unless you abandon internet for the next three weeks. I'm just glad I avoided the episode 4 leaks a few days ago. I'll never take back having red and purple wedding spoiled, but at least they were before I really got interested in the show.

NO SPOILERS AHEAD!!

However, I went on a cruise from the 23rd of July to the 30th. On the 24th (Monday after episode 2) at my dinner table I met an HBO videographer. While he said he has never worked on GoT he claimed to have seen the entire season 7 script. I waited until last night to watch 2, 3 and 4 staying away from web spoilers (easy since I don't have Facebook). Let me tell you. He described everything that would happen in those episodes exactly as it did! I have no reason to doubt what he said about the rest of the season isn't also correct and lemme tell you, it's gonna be KRAY ZEE!!

Some people act like "oh noes why would you listen stahhhp!" To them I say, I don't really mind. GoT is unique in that we've passed the story in the books but i usually read books before seeing movies, so I'm usually in the know anyhow. Also, the stories are different enough that knowing what happens on the show doesn't really spoil the books anymore.

I'll leave you with my one hope that the guy couldn't confirm. CLEGANEBOWL!!

No spoilers but my "prediction" will have some sort of trail where Cersi and Dany are involved and whichever one demands trial by combat. Cersi will be all smug with zombie mountain as her champ. And when they ask who will volunteer as the other champion the Hound will appear and be all like "let's do this brotha!" If it doesn't happen in the show OR the books I will be slightly upset. But whatevs, later

NO SPOILERS AHEAD!!

However, I went on a cruise from the 23rd of July to the 30th. On the 24th (Monday after episode 2) at my dinner table I met an HBO videographer. While he said he has never worked on GoT he claimed to have seen the entire season 7 script. I waited until last night to watch 2, 3 and 4 staying away from web spoilers (easy since I don't have Facebook). Let me tell you. He described everything that would happen in those episodes exactly as it did! I have no reason to doubt what he said about the rest of the season isn't also correct and lemme tell you, it's gonna be KRAY ZEE!!

Some people act like "oh noes why would you listen stahhhp!" To them I say, I don't really mind. GoT is unique in that we've passed the story in the books but i usually read books before seeing movies, so I'm usually in the know anyhow. Also, the stories are different enough that knowing what happens on the show doesn't really spoil the books anymore.

I'll leave you with my one hope that the guy couldn't confirm. CLEGANEBOWL!!

No spoilers but my "prediction" will have some sort of trail where Cersi and Dany are involved and whichever one demands trial by combat. Cersi will be all smug with zombie mountain as her champ. And when they ask who will volunteer as the other champion the Hound will appear and be all like "let's do this brotha!" If it doesn't happen in the show OR the books I will be slightly upset. But whatevs, later
It seems like you missed the great plot leak in October of last year, which, like it seems is completly correct. Sadly i have read it back then, but I do agree, this Season is to become epic!

Meh this season is like people who gets teleported everywhere in a second, entire armies composed by thousands and thousands moving on land without anyone spotting them. Fleets that circumnavigates Westeros in a matter of few days without being spotted between Dorne and Tyrosh. I'm starting to think that both the directors hasn't any idea on how Westeros and Essos are or any clue on travelling distance

Meh this season is like people who gets teleported everywhere in a second, entire armies composed by thousands and thousands moving on land without anyone spotting them. Fleets that circumnavigates Westeros in a matter of few days without being spotted between Dorne and Tyrosh. I'm starting to think that both the directors hasn't any idea on how Westeros and Essos are or any clue on travelling distance
As you may know, there are huge time gaps during scenes, even in one episode. These were even existant in the first Season. Yes the number of these has increased, however they are necessary for a good story and experience. I ratter see improved pacing in the Series then watching people travel from place to place for hours. On the matter of the fleets. If you sail within a reasonable distance from the shores, through islands and possibly at night, it is possible of the fleets not meeting each other.
On a sidenote, benioff and weiss are the showrunners, not the directors ;)

As you may know, there are huge time gaps during scenes, even in one episode. These were even existant in the first Season. Yes the number of these has increased, however they are necessary for a good story and experience. I ratter see improved pacing in the Series then watching people travel from place to place for hours. On the matter of the fleets. If you sail within a reasonable distance from the shores, through islands and possibly at night, it is possible of the fleets not meeting each other.
On a sidenote, benioff and weiss are the showrunners, not the directors ;)
You can't pass without being noticed through Tyrosh and Sunspear, same you can't fly on a dragon leading an entire horde without being noticed by someone

You can't pass without being noticed through Tyrosh and Sunspear, same you can't fly on a dragon leading an entire horde without being noticed by someone
Im pretty sure the Dragon got noticed, same with the Dothraki, however this is in medival times, they cant simply call Jaimie to tell him, "hey there is trouble comming for you".
And as I already said, i ratter enjoy a fantastic story, then worrying about those minor details.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure the Dragon got noticed, same with the Dothraki, however this is in medival times, they cant simply call Jaimie to tell him, "hey there is trouble comming for you".
And as I already said, i ratter enjoy a fantastic story, then worrying about those minor details.
Martin doesn't do those mistakes.

I saw a reddit post (don't have the link with me sorry) which ordered each scene into chonological order with accurate dates and times, starting with Bran's arrival at the wall. Basically most of their times are feasible with gap times, except for that of Euron's appearance in the Silence at Casterly Rock. For that to happen, he'd barely make it even if he just left immediately after giving the sand snakes to Cersei (and knowing how they've done show Euron's character, he wouldn't give command of his ship to one of his mutes). Apart from that all of them are basically possible, although showwesteros has a severe problem with lacking scouts for armies.

I saw a reddit post (don't have the link with me sorry) which ordered each scene into chonological order with accurate dates and times, starting with Bran's arrival at the wall. Basically most of their times are feasible with gap times, except for that of Euron's appearance in the Silence at Casterly Rock. For that to happen, he'd barely make it even if he just left immediately after giving the sand snakes to Cersei (and knowing how they've done show Euron's character, he wouldn't give command of his ship to one of his mutes). Apart from that all of them are basically possible, although showwesteros has a severe problem with lacking scouts for armies.
My question is how did she get her Dothraki army (all on horseback) to the location of the battle. First, I think its fair to assume that the Lannisters would need to take the main road, the roseroad, given the amount of cargo being transported. Based on the fact that they were done collecting grain and the first shipment had just arrived in Kingslanding I would place their forces just before the Kingswood.

If Dany approached from the east or south, her horsemen would have had to cross the Kingswood or Dornish Marches respectively. Both would be difficult at best when trying to quickly move horses for an ambush.

The other option would be approaching from the north, which would require a huge breadth to avoid Kingslanding, roaming Lannister troops, or at the very least alerting everyone to your presence since that distance could by no means be covered in a rapid amount of time without exhausting forces and horses. I really doubt she approached from the west, though this would be the path of least resistance, given that her boats would have to circle around Dorne. Given her losses at the hand of Euron I doubt she would take this risk either.

gxdG0lo.png

According to the showrunners the water Bronn pushed Jaime into at the end of the episode was the Blackwater. (source=leaked scripts for the episode lol) So it's most likely that they already passed the kingswood at that point? Not sure, as if that was the case Dany could have easily been seen by KL. The show also decided to ditch the idea of farms in both the reach and near KL for the sake of emulating a western plot so w/e, it's DnD, best not to put too much thought in it based on their scriptwriting focusing more on wow factor than story/logistics.

Last edited: