• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Game Of Thrones TV Series (No Book spoilers plz)

Even the head crushing wasnt the worst. Just the eyes.. THE EYES!!! Oh and yeah his screams as his eyes got pushed into his brain.

gDv3Eh3.jpg

That made the Red Wedding look like a picnic in the sun. I read the books and knew what was coming, but this was so much worse...

That made the Red Wedding look like a picnic in the sun. I read the books and knew what was coming, but this was so much worse...

idk, personally I felt abit desensitised to last nights spectacle as opposed to the red wedding, needless to say GoT keeps on delivering

idk, personally I felt abit desensitised to last nights spectacle as opposed to the red wedding, needless to say GoT keeps on delivering

I think the reason may be because I read both the Red Wedding, and the Duel in the books. I knew what was going to happen when they did. For me, this duel shocked me the most, the Red Wedding didn't. (Plus I was never really a huge Stark fan and didn't really care for Robb)

Robb - Meh
Daenerys - Hate her so much
Stannis - Hes cool, rightful heir and all that
Joffrey - Arse parasite
Tommen - Hes cool
Renly - Meh
Balon - Does anyone like the Greyjoys...?

Did you intentionally leave out the best story lines?

Arya & Hound - Yes
Brandon Stark - Yes
Brienne & Podrick - Yes
Jon Snow - Yes
Ramsey Bolton (Snow) & Reek - Yes

Though it sounds like you were more looking at the "contenders" for the Throne. But let's be real. Who cares about that anymore?

Did you intentionally leave out the best story lines?

Arya & Hound - Yes
Brandon Stark - Yes
Brienne & Podrick - Yes
Jon Snow - Yes
Ramsey Bolton (Snow) & Reek - Yes

Though it sounds like you were more looking at the "contenders" for the Throne. But let's be real. Who cares about that anymore?

I was only listing those who have claimed to be king or queen and my opinion on their characters (I still care who gets the throne haha (I just really hope it's not Daenerys). I totally agree that all of those storylines are awesome, you missed:

Sansa & Baelish - Awesome
Tyrion/Tywin/Cersie/Jamie (The Lannister Family Sitcom) - Amazing
Davos & Dragonstone - Awesome

Why Doesn't anyone like them! Victarion is fucking awesome!

Also Starks suck, except Sansa and Ayra. Can't stand the rest, especially Jon.

Yer wot? I will fight you.

I'm not a massive fan of the Stark parents, Ned was a bit of a mug and Catelyn just sucks.. but to dislike Jon! I'm a big fan of all the Stark children in the TV series. I'd rank them like this

1. Arya
2. Jon
3. Robb (Season 1 & 2) Sansa (Season 4)
4. Sansa (Season 1-3) Robb (Season 3)
5. Bran

Honorable Mention : Rickon (MIA)

I don't dislike Bran, but his storyline and story arc is dragging on quite alot.