• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Game Of Thrones TV Series (No Book spoilers plz)

https://soundcloud.com/doodledude9001/game-of-weed

^ Simultaneously the best and worst thing ever

Also:
DifficultVigilantKomododragon.gif

Last edited:
If I started reading the book that starts after season 4, would I be completely lost? I don't mind reading them all, it's just kinda boring since I already know what happens through a big chunk of them

If I started reading the book that starts after season 4, would I be completely lost? I don't mind reading them all, it's just kinda boring since I already know what happens through a big chunk of them
You should most definitely read them all from the beginning. The seasons don't follow the books, as the books don't all happen 'in order' but rather jump around a bit from story-line to story-line. Plus, there is so much more detail in the books than in the show that you would almost definitely be lost at times. Also, they are a fantastic read! You will most certainly not be bored reading them.