• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: Tomorrow, 27th April
Date Returning: Sunday, 1st May
Reason or comments: School trip to Umbria

Last edited:
Date Leaving: 26th of May (this evening)
Date of Return: 31st of May

I am going to Sicily to visit Mt. Etna and another volcano called Stromboli. Stromboli inspired Mount Doom. I might be on the forums or I might join using Minechat, but I have no idea how good the wifi is. I hope this isn't the case for Sicily which is in southern Italy:
I make a brief reappearance from my break to say that Italian hotel wifi sucks, all across northern and central Italy.
I also hope that the people there can speak English as I don't know any Italian words.

Date Leaving: 7th of June
Length of Absence: 5 days - Returning Sunday 12th of June
Reason: Taking part in the FCE Exam in Cambridge.
When do you have the oral exam and when the written one ?
I have to take part in both on the 11th June.

Date leaving: Sunday, June 12th
Return Date: Saurday, June 25th (Two weeks)
Reason: Vacation to Colorado, it's supposed to be very hot while I'm there though. I'll be on TS and Minechat and stuff, but no access to a P.C. :(:(:(