• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: 7 January
Length of Absence: Probably about two weeks, (that is, till the Monday after next) but likely longer.
Reason or comments: The conglomerate of annual trips including, but not limited to: hops (for beer) and house (esp. in-floor radiant heat installation) labour, temp farm management (don't let the cows out!), skiing and more..

Date Leaving: January 28
Date returning: unsure
Reason or comments: Starting major at uni, first job... I'll be very busy, but try to be around when I can.

I have question: is it ok to like things in this thread? Doing to would suggest that your happy they are leaving but not doing so would make it seem like you don't care...
I don't like things myself, but I feel as if the liking shows support or appreciation of the reason they are going to be leaving. To use the previous two comments as examples. maybe the three people liked Mandos's post because they thought "cool, hawaii!", and maybe lady liked ben's post to say "yay, you got a job!"

Hello Guys,

because this will be more off a 'I'm back'-Post, forgive me, if i'm not sticking to the form. I just can't tell, when I have left. Unfortunately a lot of things just piled up across the last, I think 2 months or so, this led to me losing this server out of focus (I hope you know what i mean).
Honestly it wasn't just that i had a lot of things to do, i also spent my time different, when i was able to. I'm very sorry for that, because i really like this server, i like the project and the people around here, although i am still a 'newbie'.
So some of you might even think: uhm ... who is that gurl anyways? :D
I didn't post that much on the forums, but i was regularly on the servers. I promise, that i will stay around in the future, also more on the forum, i might even find the courage to access the ts-server....one day, but not this day :)

Greetings, have a wounderful day/ night/ morning :D

Date Leaving: Friday the 13th
Length of Absence: Until I'm lucid and/or not in pain
Reason or comments: Wisdom Teeth removal tomorrow, may be on the servers such as for the book read Saturday, but don't expect me to be of much use through the weekend.

Absolutely unaffected by the medication, I will be fine minus a little pain. So expect me to tackle sub-par builds one more! Huzzah!

Date Leaving: None
Length of Absence : at today 3 weeks ( try to be online 1h in 2 days)
Reason or comments : Im really busy these days XD.
A lot of work at the job, so i have to work longer as i expect.
And i need to make a real, good Quality, bow :)