• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Guide Application for MCME (DrUltimator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalTurnip

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi guys,

I think you may know me. I just thought as I have been on the server for quite a time now and have been really active, I thought I should apply for a 'Guide' in MCME. With quite a bit of knowledge of lore. I hope to welcome new players and support them on this amazing server. I have herewith attached q220's 'Guide Application Format' and have answered it.

Minecraft Username : DrUltimator
What country are from: England / What time do you usually play online: Afternoons if I can on Mon-Fri and then a variety on Sat-Sun
Are you regularly on our voice communication? No unfortunately I don't go on voice communication for technical reasons
Do you talk on our voice communication? No Please see Above
What makes a great Guide according to you? Well it's in the name you guide people around the sever help people and guide them into a great contribute to the server. I think a great guide has to serve the server and contribute to it.

Thank you so much for viewing,

DrUltimator

Thank you for applying for Guide DrUltimator!

If you not already done so please read the section about Guides in the Ranks and Duties document and the Guide Manual.
Guides are very important for a welcoming atmosphere and are helping to creaete a great community.
I would like to give you some tips to improve your chance to get the change to run a trial tour:
  • Be very active on the server with helping an welcoming people
  • Answer questions or help them to find the person who can help them
  • Invite and help people getting into build jobs
  • Ask new players if they want so see some places and if they are interested show them around at the server
  • Be friendly and communicative
  • find a way to talk on voice communication, that is required for guides.
In other words show us you are really dedicated to become a great Guide. We will discuss your application among the Guides based on our observation of your activities on the server. If we consider to accept your application we will as you to run a trial tour - a short tour of any location lead by yourself. Please notice that you need to talk on voice communication during your tour.
Bear in mind each applicant will be evaluated on their merits and their overall character as individual within the Community, as well as the overall success of their trial tour.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask myself or any of the current guides, through Discord, the forums or on the server.
Thank you once again for your interest in pursuing the guide rank, and best of luck with your application.

-Eriol

Application closed and thread locked due to inactivity.
If you'd like to pursue the rank again, please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.