• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Harithilien Parts 2 and 3

Can we finish this in 2 weeks?

• Yes!

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • Si!

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Ja!

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Oui!

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters
Remember guys if you have any questions you can post them here or pm me! Keep up the good work!

We are also currently working on/organizing some form of feedback system for everyone. With a lot of these competitions we simply pick a winner and move on but hopefully by giving more public feedback, everyone can use this an experience to grow as a builder for future builds whether it is by understanding the flaws in their own builds or the success in that of others.

Okay guys, here we go:

Firstly i'd like to thank you all for entering! Great to see so many people give the competition a shot, new and old members. :)
The decision was really difficult (some top quality builds) and the Harithilien project supervisors have worked very hard looking into every single detail of each concept!

Sooo.....​

A big congratulations to KlemensPlusLukas for being the winner of the Harithilien Haudh in Gwanur Competition! (@KlemensPlusLukas )

Here's a few screenshots of his build, be sure to check out /warp Haudh in Gwanur in game to see the finished build!
PyJHZTm.png

MORE SCREENS HERE

Runner up: @DSESGH - A really awesome all-round build, we were impressed with the perfected interior detail as well as the rooms layout. A lot of effort has been put into this concept and we hope you continue to contribute to the server as much as you currently are! :)

Honourable Mention: @Luckylarv for an incredibly impressive and detailed horse statue inside his concept, we hope you continue to impress the staff members with your statues and work hard on your themedbuilds - by doing so, you will definitely become a valuable member of the purple legion sooner rather than later!

We are in the process of writing up some feedback on your concepts, they can be found here
(apologies if this takes some time, I'm very busy atm!)

Big thanks Once again Guys,

fire, fox, oth, lizzy and myself. <3

ps. we are still doing terrain, expect jobs soon..