• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Harithilien Parts 2 and 3

Can we finish this in 2 weeks?

• Yes!

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • Si!

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Ja!

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Oui!

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters
wuuut im thinking of the wrong thing
This is what happened:
K1sk and I have a running contest to see who can win the most build contests. I was making sure he was aware that I did better than him, and he said he would beat me next time.
If it was the Gratz Klem's that confused you, those were not for his promotion, but for winning the Haudh in Gwanur contest.

This is what happened:
K1sk and I have a running contest to see who can win the most build contests. I was making sure he was aware that I did better than him, and he said he would beat me next time.
If it was the Gratz Klem's that confused you, those were not for his promotion, but for winning the Haudh in Gwanur contest.
tha makes perfect sense now, thx:)

Oy,

If you have some free time, give the project staff a lil bit of praise. There is a shat ton of terrain that they have been doing the past few weeks which is, to say the least, boring and tedious at times once you have already done it over and over again. Help them keep motivated and excited to continue because the sooner they finish up, the sooner y'all get to build stuff in Harithilien!

Oy,

If you have some free time, give the project staff a lil bit of praise. There is a shat ton of terrain that they have been doing the past few weeks which is, to say the least, boring and tedious at times once you have already done it over and over again. Help them keep motivated and excited to continue because the sooner they finish up, the sooner y'all get to build stuff in Harithilien!
is that all the free time u have and praise be to the satffs for their terrain work