• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_pharaohs_cat

Yellow Flower Puncher
Credits
XP
I am an Oath Breaker, that is stuck in the old world, where apparently there is no Linhir, which is my destination in order to become an adventurer again.

plz help...

So I thought I'd give you some more info, so you can learn how this all works (can be confusing).

So oathbreakers are supposed to walk to a destination and are supposed to do this by themselves because otherwise it would be to easy for them and they wouldn't learn anything. So if you have your destination but don't know how to get to it, the others aren't really supposed to help you. Luckly we are making a map of middle-earth that has plenty of maps online. So if you don't know how to get to your destination, just google a map and find where you are and where you need to go. You can just follow the map and it should get you to your destination.

Hope everything works out and when in doubt, try to google what you need to know.

He's going to have to be online and get in touch with an Enforcer or Fin and I to get to main world

What would be an available time for me to get on. Sorry for not being involved with this for a while, I have been very busy. If you state a time can it please be in Australian time.

Now should be a good time as it is evening in Europe.

An Enforcer, @MaDReD is on teamspeak right now. He is in away channel, but he probably will respond if you poke him.

Status
Not open for further replies.