• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Hobbit door

Ryiw

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Credits
XP
Now when we have a new fantastic looking Bagend only thing we still need are doors to make it looks even better. So, here are two variants of door I made and I can't decide which one I like more. Doors are made from two part, doors texture and green hardened clay to make it look like round door. Green hardened clay isn't used yet and for door I suggest to replace dark oak door.

Forum Title: Hobbit door
Filename: door_dark_oak_upper, door_dark_oak_lower and hardened_clay_stained_green
Resource Pack: Eriador
Texture description: Hobbit door for Bagend
Has this texture already been used? If not, where will it be used? No, in Bagend.
Texture image:
R2aRYxh.png
691htkp.png
Z8LivSc.png

Ingame Image:
fzWCxYk.png

Forum Title:
Hobbit door
Filename: door_dark_oak_upper, door_dark_oak_lower and hardened_clay_stained_green
Resource Pack: Eriador
Texture description: Hobbit door for Bagend
Has this texture already been used? If not, where will it be used? No, in Bagend.
Texture image:
ssEQVQ7.png
fXJc0jD.png
nITwSsd.png

Ingame Image:
fskgyTF.png

I took the liberty to make a white version of this (all credits to Ryiw of course) for the all the white hobbit doors (although many holes would need some entrance modification to implement it).

I post it here, if you are interested :) . I personally used the white stained clay block (no texture in the pack) and the acacia door, as I have never seen it in Eriador yet. But other blocks could of course be used.

Filenames: door_acacia_upper, door_acacia_lower, hardened_clay_stained_white and door_acacia.
Texture images:
km65zdT.png
0rNFDBY.png
ZYI8BbN.png
Ta5kD7G.png

Ingame image:
VH5QzW8.png

EDIT: I edited the grip and added the icon.

Attachments

• K7tyMYX.png
    K7tyMYX.png
    670 bytes · Views: 522
  • nCkbFTZ.png
    nCkbFTZ.png
    643 bytes · Views: 584
  • E7WD4jl.png
    E7WD4jl.png
    604.2 KB · Views: 2,187
Last edited: