• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Hobbit Hole in a backyard

When it's all done, you'd better invite everyone on MCME to your house. I'll get there even if I have to go halfway across the world (which I hope I won't have to).

Pittsburgh? Huh I live in Moncton so all I need to do is grab my passport, chuck up a few hundred bucks (actually, that might be hard) catch a plane to Philly, and uhhhh.... walk to Pittsburgh! Yes! So simple!

Y

pittsburgh has an international airport...
Yes, but I have checked, and only Philly has an airport I could get an affordable flight too.
And walking across PA will really get me into the spirit of the fellowship! Hmm maybe I will stop for camping in Centralia :)

Y

Yes, but I have checked, and only Philly has an airport I could get an affordable flight too.
And walking across PA will really get me into the spirit of the fellowship! Hmm maybe I will stop for camping in Centralia :)
good idea maybe stop for some fishing near Three Mile Island

Y

Just walk there with no plane at all... It's not as bad as it may seem

Wait you can make a hobbit hole of your hobbit hole in your hobbit hole in minecraft!
xzibit.png