• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved How Do I get on the server?

Should this be a server available to the public, With survival, or RP?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • When its closer to being done

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10930

I acctually signed up for this thinking it was a minecraft server that had middle earth on it, But I cant find an IP anywere. This appears to be an extrealy large project that many profesionals are working on, wich may mean my account here is pointless.

Hey @D_loaded,
MCME is indeed a large project, but it is a community built project. Everyone can help building Middle-earth. Of course we have to do it in an organised way:
When you first join your rank will be Adventurer. >>As Adventurer you can help in plotbuilds and during jobs<<. These are usually quite simple tasks like building roads, wall, fields and rivers. When our building skills improve you may apply for Artist rank. Artists are assigned to tasks like building houses, bridges, farms, castles.... by Designers.

The server is free to join at ip: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Looking forward to meet you on the server.
-Eriol

Last edited:
Hey @D_loaded,
MCME is indeed a large project, but it is a community built project. Everyone can help building Middle-earth. Of course we have to do it in an organised way:
When you first join your rank will be Adventurer. >>As Adventurer you can help in plotbuilds and during jobs<<. These are usually quite simple tasks like building roads, wall, fields and rivers. When our building skills improve you may apply for Artist rank. Artists are assigned to tasks like building houses, bridges, farms, castles.... by Designers.

The server is free to join at ip: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Looking forward to meet you on the server.
-Eriol

I finnaly found it on my own, but let me say your website is harder to navigate than Moria.

Status
Not open for further replies.