• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled ikerpro4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikerpro4

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
date :10/09/17 .Jobs: I took part in some jobs in ambroth and tolfalas like FinishingTolfalas with thomasd19. Themedbuilds: the forsaken inn the forest and elostirion. Additional Builds: None .motivation: my motivation is to be able to build all the middle earth in detail and if so I will try to help as much as possible to make this great server grow, which in my opinion is the best server without a doubt.

Interests: I like to build all kinds of buildings elfic gondorian rohirrim and I love Tolkien's mythology, I have read almost all his books and I have always liked to build in Minecraft and I think it would be a great opportunity to help in the best Minecraft construction server.

Screenshots builds: The first screenshot is a work in tolfalas, the second is the forsaken inn themedbuild, the third and the fourth, themedbuild is the forest themedbuild. the fift themebuild is elostirion, the sixth is the Watchtower themebuild. imgur:Imgur

2018-04-16_17.09.55.png
2018-04-26_20.26.46.png
2018-04-26_20.53.26.png
2018-04-26_20.53.06.png
2018-05-06_21.40.51.png
2018-07-18_14.47.10.png

Last edited:
Hey @ikerpro4
as @Raffyyy said, and I am making it clearer. use that format or the application will be
refused (rules of the server) id suggest to or close this and make a new one or edit your post ASAP if this is something
you want, best of luck, check the link down below here.
~ didi45

How To Apply? - Artist

Hey ikerpro4, thank you for your application!

It would indeed be very helpful for us if you could add some info about you and give some info about the screenshots you shared (e.g. what at the picture did you build, coordinates of Themed-build). I spend quite some time on the How to apply to Artist guide. Those infos actually help us to give constructive feedback to your application ;)
My first impression of your screenshots is quite good, but can't say much with only a few screenshots. When you edited you post above make sure to also reply to this thread to inform us about your update.

Looking forward to your update
-Eriol

Hi! as there were some doubts I added what are the screenshots and my imgur ;):D:):p

Last edited:
Yeah, before I continue with this application please use the following format we provide:

• Date:
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds:
  • Themed-builds:
  • Additional Builds:
  • Your interests:
  • Your motivation:

Hey!!! i added my motivation to help in the greatest server of all minecraft! and i added a screenchot ofv the elostirion themedbuild:cool::p:D

Do it like this man:
  • Date: 01-10/09/17
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds: I took part in some jobs in Dol Amroth and Tolfalas like FinishingTolfalas with thomasd19
  • Themed-builds: The Forsaken Inn the forest and Elostirion
  • Additional Builds: None: [here is the imgur link to the other pictures]
  • Your interests: I like to build all kinds of buildings elfic gondorian rohirrim and I love Tolkien's mythology, I have read almost all his books and I have always liked to build in Minecraft and I think it would be a great opportunity to help in the best Minecraft construction server
  • Your motivation: To be able to build all the middle earth in detail and if so I will try to help as much as possible to make this great server grow, which in my opinion is the best server without a doubt.

I've checked your theme builds and they are looking pretty good, especially exteriors. The Forsaken Inn is probably your best one with nice exteriors and also nice interiors. Watchtower also looks pretty good, but would try to improve the interiors a bit. Add some railing to the stairs, add some other details as well, like some armours, weapons, barrels,... stuff that would make sense having them there. Same with Elostirion, interiors needs some improving.

So yeah, in short, I can see that you'r pretty good with terrain, shapes, vegetation and if you improve those interiors a bit I'll add you to the "watchlist".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.