• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved im banned

jeisonfreitas

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
why am i banned?

9b601dd623214371153fe99238fa39d4.png

There seems to be some error, I'm getting you unbanned now, you should be able to join.

@q220 sorry to ping you but I can't find any kind of info to tell me why this player is banned, they are banned on the server by "an operator" but there's no record of any ban, could you please allow them through?

The only other thing i can think of is that you tried to join with a hacked Minecraft account, you need a genuine account to join the server.

i wouldn't do something like that, i have this account since 2010-2011 or so, i just changed my name recently

Last edited:
Yeah strange, it says jeisonfreitas is not banned for me too. I'll check it out.