• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

IMO not being in my opinion

NicTheFifth

Developer
Developer
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
So as some of you might know, there exists this thing called IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad), which started in 1959. I recently refound it after finding this vid by 3blue1brown, quite good mathematical explanational channel I think. Now recently I was thinking of maybe trying to work through these starting from the beginning, however I thought it would be more fun to do it together with some people from mcme, as together we might be as smart as the top 1% that can pass all six questions per year with all marks.

If you are interested in joining, I'd say react down below, I will post when I plan on doing this, do note this will probably be in the weekends, evening time (UTC). I hope some of you are interested in joining/helping and that it will be an interesting thing where we will learn stuffs!

I myself am no mathematical genius, so, alas, I won't be able to join.
However, I know that MCME has a number of members who happen to be one, as they have helped me out multiple times with math assignments. I would be extremely proud of MCME if you formed a team and joined the competition.

So as some of you might know, there exists this thing called IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad), which started in 1959. I recently refound it after finding this vid by 3blue1brown, quite good mathematical explanational channel I think. Now recently I was thinking of maybe trying to work through these starting from the beginning, however I thought it would be more fun to do it together with some people from mcme, as together we might be as smart as the top 1% that can pass all six questions per year with all marks.

If you are interested in joining, I'd say react down below, I will post when I plan on doing this, do note this will probably be in the weekends, evening time (UTC). I hope some of you are interested in joining/helping and that it will be an interesting thing where we will learn stuffs!
I watch 3blue1brown too! Cool!