IMO not being in my opinion

NicTheFifth

Developer
Developer
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
0
XP
8
So as some of you might know, there exists this thing called IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad), which started in 1959. I recently refound it after finding this vid by 3blue1brown, quite good mathematical explanational channel I think. Now recently I was thinking of maybe trying to work through these starting from the beginning, however I thought it would be more fun to do it together with some people from mcme, as together we might be as smart as the top 1% that can pass all six questions per year with all marks.

If you are interested in joining, I'd say react down below, I will post when I plan on doing this, do note this will probably be in the weekends, evening time (UTC). I hope some of you are interested in joining/helping and that it will be an interesting thing where we will learn stuffs!
 
I myself am no mathematical genius, so, alas, I won't be able to join.
However, I know that MCME has a number of members who happen to be one, as they have helped me out multiple times with math assignments. I would be extremely proud of MCME if you formed a team and joined the competition.
 
So as some of you might know, there exists this thing called IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad), which started in 1959. I recently refound it after finding this vid by 3blue1brown, quite good mathematical explanational channel I think. Now recently I was thinking of maybe trying to work through these starting from the beginning, however I thought it would be more fun to do it together with some people from mcme, as together we might be as smart as the top 1% that can pass all six questions per year with all marks.

If you are interested in joining, I'd say react down below, I will post when I plan on doing this, do note this will probably be in the weekends, evening time (UTC). I hope some of you are interested in joining/helping and that it will be an interesting thing where we will learn stuffs!
I watch 3blue1brown too! Cool!
 
Back
Top