• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

IsaacTheBlaze

IsaacTheBlaze

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: IsaacTheBlaze

Date joined: 9/24/2015 (I think)

Themed Build Participated in: Tirion upon Tuna

Link to screenshots of my builds:IsaacTheBlaze's ScreenShots (sorry, I don't know how it happened but everything is there twice when I open it. :p)

Preferred building style: I can build with quite a few different styles, but I like to build big things because they're more hard work than style, I can make stylish things, I just don't prefer to.

Thanks for the tips! I have aready changed the rooves in my tirion themed build, and btw that big white building was just an old world with a cool staircase to the top of it that i liked, so i just took a screenshot of that. (also, i have a big project im working on, no mcedit, its all legit and by hand so its taking a while to complete, but i think its pretty cool. Ill add a video of it to my app. when im done.) :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your application! It has now been checked and here follow some tips on what you can improve on to increase your chances on a promotion to Artist.

I love that you gave many different styles a try, also that you did building in survival makes you experience minecraft totally differently and at last makes you just again a bit more versatile and more skilled; also that you seem to be interested in redstone (hopper) mechanisms makes you sympathic to me as that also is one of my big interests, but on MCME unfortunately we can almost never use these things...
Now regarding building skills I do like very much the small stone/wood houses you showed off. The look very "organic" and realistic, already a lot better than the cubeoid boxes unexperienced builders construct, and the level of detail is very good there, at least on the outside, please show me the interior of these!
The big building out of the white bricks and with the sea lanterns lacks detail though; it reminds me of old moria which has a similar style just with different blocks, there you could do more, maybe a fancy floor pattern or some more advanced "3D-ish" walls (check out any newer city on MCME on how to make nice and interesting walls), depending on the purpose of the building some furniture may match the scene and make it look a bit more lively.

Last point on the dome roofs in your Tirion build: While such roofs are surely a good and interesting idea I somehow just feel like it looks a tad too blocky in comparison to the rest, I know theres no way to make a less blocky green dome, but here I'd rather go with a different color and something closer to a round dome instead, using stairs and slabs.

I think I'm gonna delete this thread, just cuz I know I'm not ready at allll to be an artist, i was told to do it cuz you can do more jobs :confused: So I guess I'll take this down, somehow, and just be happy as an adventurer, but jusrt so u know ive been taking ur ideas, here are some of them.
IsaacTheBlaze's ScreenShots
and i did do the rooves for the tirion theme build like u said, but it looks like i didnt take any screenshots :(
there is also mordor now, so yeah
mordor

Just to clarify: This week's theme is NOT Mordor, that was a joke, its Moria East Gate as stated in the TB post.

what I said the first time was, I was gonna delete this thread, nut i cant, hence the "looks like i cant delete it" and i said "wth is wrong with my computer" cuz it deleted the post im now explaining, anyway, i wanted to delete my artist application cuz im not ready at aaaaaalllllllll to be an artist I now realize. So im just gonna be happy as an adventurer until i rly think im ready to be an artist. but just so you know that im taking ur advice, here is my updated list of screenshots :D
IsaacTheBlaze's ScreenShots
just a quack note, i did fix the rooves on teh tirion build, but it looks like I didnt tke any screenshots of it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
also mordor is in there :)

also, last one i swear, i did mordor previously not in that tiny amount of time, although that tower took like 45 minutes to make :p