Issues with Human Resource Pack 1.21.1, Resource Reload Fails

LiNayNay

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
5
Hi, I hope I am posting this in the right place.
I've never had issues loading the servers resource packs before and I've been using the server for years! However, I've tried to load /rp h many times over the past couple days and each time I get a little text box that says "Resource Reload Failed", and a message from Architect saying "resource pack download failed, please check your connection". I don't believe I'm having a connection issue, as the Dwarf and Mordor resource packs load as usual. I also don't think it's a RAM issue because I have nothing else running while I play Minecraft. I don't have any mods/shaders/other resource packs/etc. installed on Minecraft, so there shouldn't be anything interfering. I suppose it could be a graphics issue on my end, but all the other packs load so I don't know. I tried manually downloading the pack from MCMEs GitHub, but the same issue occurs.

I really hope someone can help me, I love this server!


Here's what the output page says when the error occurs.
Screenshot (1).webp
 
Last edited:
Hey LiNayNay,

error "z: Stitching" usually means you don't have enough VRAM at your graphics card. You can try to disable server textures, join the server, do command "/rp client lite" disconnect, enable server textures and join again. You'll get a reduced quality resource pack. Please tell me if it doesn't work.

~Eriol
 
Hi, I got the same issue. Tried it on three different PC's. All other resource packs work perfectly, bujt the human resource pack fails to load.
 
Back
Top