• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

jefferboy12 Application

jefferboy12

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • Thread title: jefferboy12
    Date: Nov 3, 2014
Jobs/Themed builds: Fixing streams in the mountains of Lamedon:
Making a path: http://i.imgur.com/L60775n.png
AldburgPB:
Old Mill themed build:
  • Interests: Dwarven, Elven and Hobbit things.
    Motivation: MCME is a really cool thing that i want to be a part of and be able to say i helped build one of the coolest servers.

Last edited:
Thank you for your application! Unfortunately your pictures are not publicly accessible. Please check whether you find an option to change that or else upload them to www.imgur.com

Thank you for your application! I would like to give you some tips on what you can do to increase your chances to get accepted.

Your old mill is a good start, you paid attention to make terrain in the whole area of the plot, and also made some interior of the house but both outside and inside looks a bit empty. You could try to make both terrrain and interior more detailed, add some handmade trees, some crates, a cart, a small garden with some vegetables, candles, plates, images....
Your house would be more interesting if you use double walls, place the wooden pillars in the first layer of the wall and fill in the wall at the second layer, will look more structured. Also a roof overhang would look good and another material for the roof.
I like your bridge, but I would like to see the lower side too. Next time you could post some more screenshots showning all the details you made. If you have any questions just ask here.

Aside of the themed builds you can improve your chances to get Artist by helping with >>jobs and plotbuilds<<. When you finished such a task for a Designer, remember to ask the Designer to give points to your application as described >>here<<.