• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Joske50's Foreman Application

Joske50

Foreman
Foreman
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Joske50
Date Joined : Jan 30, 2022

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you have any particular skills?
I'm comfortable talking to people in discord and I think I know how to give someone a bit of advice when it comes to building on MCME. Although I'm quite slow at building, I feel like I can sometimes come up with something new that doesn't look half bad and I try to adjust my builds to the feedback I get. I'm afraid that's it for particular skills unless me cooking a decent spaghetti is relevant here :p.

Why are you applying for this rank?
The past month I gave out a few plots in the East Gate area and I feel like they went pretty well. I ran one job with Badger's help to get a feeling of what it takes to lead one and I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to doing more of this because I feel it's a great way to involve the community and getting some progress on the map at the same time.

Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:

Screenshots

Update 1

I've done a few jobs so far:

- dcwalls - revamping dc wall gradient with Wyatt

- auwmix2 - Blockmixing the beaches and cliffs
- aumix3 - Colouring the slabs on the cliffs and more blockmixing
- aumix4 - Blockmixing in one of the villages
- Westgatelake - Blockmixing the lake and rocks/cliffs

I gave out a few pillar ruining plots in East Gate and a bigger plot on the West Gate lake for rock/cliff colouring and detailing.

2023-02-21_23.22.21.png

Last edited: