• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved "Kicked for flying"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenzorrr

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Everytime I try to complete the intro it kicks me off the server and I have to retry it. Its an endless loop.

I click the button after the signs saying: "you completed the tutorial" There is a message in the bottom left saying: "yOu dont have access to this" and it's followed by a kick "for flying".

Can anyone help me out?

Update: Tried to look up the solution for this on the forum and it's likely that I am an oathbreaker since i recently got unbanned for presumably breaking the rules (Not sure what it was, Do not remember)

Yes its probably a problem with oathbreaker. You need an Enforcer to help you. An Enforcer can also tell you how to get Adventurer again.
Will not take too long ;)

Last edited:
Yes its probably a problem with oathbreaker. You need an Enforcer to help you. An Enforcer can also tell you how to get Adventurer again.
Will not take too long ;)

I PM-ed Mad||Red. He should be able to help me out ;) Thanks for the fast respond!

Dyno is online now, if you can come online now try to ask him ingame

But you need to be online to solve the problem, just log in and wait

I am aware of it and if you give me an aproximate time you'll be on I'll try be there to help

I'll be on between now and 7 in the evening. CEST

Edit: I'll probably sneak in and out on multiple occasions to see if there is an enforcer online. I can not join the TS-server however wich would make this process alot easier. I have not yet aquired the password.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm getting this error again. I did however do my Walk to Edoras (for OB-reasons). Do not think that Dyno documented it though, because another enforcer tp-ed me back to the shire and said i had to walk. Anywho,

I can login to the server. I can type, but as soon as I move (mouse of keys) I get kicked for flying. :(

Are you using a fly or sprint mod? Usually it kicks for flying when you move too fast. It may also have been because of the lag that recently happened because of WorldEdit, then you start rubberbanding (lagging) and when you suddenly "jump" forward minecraft may interprete it as flying

I don't use any mods, no. And I can't move at all. A mousemovement (looking around) will disconnect me for flying

SHould I just wait my time untill wednesday/thursday? Can I trust that when I get back to the adventurer rank these issues will be resolved?

Because at the moment the server is unplayable for me. i can join to chat, but not move around =(

As it doesn't seem clear what is causing your troubles we can not be sure the issues will be resolved when you are Adventurer again.:confused:
But you can trust that we'll do our best to resove them. ;)

The problem will go away once you are repromoted. got you fixed tis morning but you might wanna be careful around high places until then :):p

Status
Not open for further replies.