• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Lastrael's apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lastrael

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hey,
I join the server the 13/01/18,
I build a themed build this last week,
I can and I like build a lot of theme (elven,darwen,japanese and a lot....)
I'm a fan LOTR so this server looks amazing for me and if I can help
I would do my best!

Lastrael

Attachments

• 2016-08-26_10.45.40.png
    2016-08-26_10.45.40.png
    453.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 2017-05-27_11.32.24.png
    2017-05-27_11.32.24.png
    614.3 KB · Views: 240
  • 2017-06-03_18.49.56.png
    2017-06-03_18.49.56.png
    598.4 KB · Views: 229
Hey Lastrael,

thank you for your interest in becomming an Artist. But please read the thread "How to apply for Artist" and edit your post above to make a proper application. We are really interested in those information about you. Also please post some more screenshots of your Themed-build to show all the details you built.
After you edited your application post above also reply to this thread with some short info that you updated your application. This will make us notice your application.

Last edited:
but I can write some details about what I've built in this server because I build only 1 thing's andI did not participate in a project

but I can write some details about what I've built in this server because I build only 1 thing's andI did not participate in a project
Hey Lastreal!
Thanks for your application for the artist rank, we (at least I am) are happy you're intrested in the rank.
I have some notes that will maybe help you:
-Use different text like this.
-Watch other artist application, and use the tip that Eriol gaved you.
-use imgur for your screenshots, that will make it look nicer.
-you can edit your old post by using the tool (Underneath the post).
-bonus tip: use a profile picture for your MCME account!

Looking forward to the next update!

~Pants

Last edited:
hello @Lastrael
as @Eriol_Eandur said, please read the guide since your application isn't following the required guide
and it says that any applications that are not following the guide will be rejected...
secondly, does it really matter if you know how to build outside of MCME? sure but it does not take as an important role as building on server; participating in theme builds and building for designers or foremen in jobs! those are the most important because we want to see your skill in staying with the server's theme and style. its a nice bonus if you know how to build outside of the server but its most important to see your in game server skills.
secondly: you should have at least 2 different theme builds in your application and a few references of people you built for and of course pictures of 2 of those things.
lastly; don't you think its too early? its been 3 days and already an application? that shows a rushing and desperate part in you (that is not entirely bad... it shows you care also) but take your time building to show your skills not your speed, i recommend waiting around a week or so before creating the application (you will need more than a week for 2 theme builds that you have done)
so really take your time do not rush yourself into the application...
all in the best and in good feelings and purpose

~ didi45

hello @Lastrael
as @Eriol_Eandur said, please read the guide since your application isn't following the required guide
and it says that any applications that are not following the guide will be rejected...
secondly, does it really matter if you know how to build outside of MCME? sure but it does not take as an important role as building on server; participating in theme builds and building for designers or foremen in jobs! those are the most important because we want to see your skill in staying with the server's theme and style. its a nice bonus if you know how to build outside of the server but its most important to see your in game server skills.
secondly: you should have at least 2 different theme builds in your application and a few references of people you built for and of course pictures of 2 of those things.
lastly; don't you think its too early? its been 3 days and already an application? that shows a rushing and desperate part in you (that is not entirely bad... it shows you care also) but take your time building to show your skills not your speed, i recommend waiting around a week or so before creating the application (you will need more than a week for 2 theme builds that you have done)
so really take your time do not rush yourself into the application...
all in the best and in good feelings and purpose

~ didi45
Unless the application requirements have been changed very recently you are only required to build one TB. There's no requirement for more (although it is a good way to show of your building skills and how well you can adapt to and build in the server's various styles so doing several TBs is recommended, especially if you don't have screenshots of any bigger jobs you've done)

And yes. Whilst it's not stated in the Application guide the Artist manual states that having been active on the server for some time is a requirement for becoming Artist. So I guess it's a semi-official requirement?

And since I've never seen an Adventurer get Artist before getting Commoner (except for old members returning) getting Commoner is more or less an unofficial requirement for getting Artist. It at least shows that you are trusted by the community which definitely helps a lot in getting Artist.

Unless the application requirements have been changed very recently you are only required to build one TB. There's no requirement for more (although it is a good way to show of your building skills and how well you can adapt to and build in the server's various styles so doing several TBs is recommended, especially if you don't have screenshots of any bigger jobs you've done)

And yes. Whilst it's not stated in the Application guide the Artist manual states that having been active on the server for some time is a requirement for becoming Artist. So I guess it's a semi-official requirement?

And since I've never seen an Adventurer get Artist before getting Commoner (except for old members returning) getting Commoner is more or less an unofficial requirement for getting Artist. It at least shows that you are trusted by the community which definitely helps a lot in getting Artist.

Well put.
Yes it is not needed to have 2 theme builds but it 100% helps!

This application has been denied due to no update or improvement to what was previously said by one artists/designers. Please contact me directly if you are wanting to still pursue this rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.