• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled LegionGuerilla - Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionGuerilla

Dirt Conaisseur
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : LegionGuerilla
Date Joined : 17 July 2019
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: Canada - 5-9pm GMT
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes
What makes a great Guide according to you?
A great guide is not only someone that has a great amount of knowledge and lore to share, but someone who is passionate about what they are showing off. A guide is someone that knows the insides of their tour area, is able to share anecdotes and facts with the people they take around. A great guide is patient and willing to share knowledge.
Furthermore, I am fluent in both French and English. This is why I would make a good guide.

Last edited:
Thank you for applying for Guide LegionGuerilla!

If you not already done so please read the section about Guides in the Ranks and Duties document and the Guide Manual.
Guides are very important for a welcoming atmosphere and are helping to creaete a great community.
I would like to give you some tips to improve your chance to get the change to run a trial tour:
  • Be very active on the server with helping an welcoming people
  • Answer questions or help them to find the person who can help them
  • Invite and help people getting into build jobs
  • Ask new players if they want so see some places and if they are interested show them around at the server
  • Be friendly and communicative
  • find a way to talk on voice communication, that is required for guides.
In other words show us you are really dedicated to become a great Guide. We will discuss your application among the Guides based on our observation of your activities on the server. If we consider to accept your application we will as you to run a trial tour - a short tour of any location lead by yourself.
Bear in mind each applicant will be evaluated on their merits and their overall character as individual within the Community, as well as the overall success of their trial tour.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask myself or any of the current guides, through Discord, the forums or on the server.
Thank you once again for your interest in pursuing the guide rank, and best of luck with your application.

-Eriol for the Guide Team

Thank you for applying for Guide LegionGuerilla!

If you not already done so please read the section about Guides in the Ranks and Duties document and the Guide Manual.
Guides are very important for a welcoming atmosphere and are helping to creaete a great community.
I would like to give you some tips to improve your chance to get the change to run a trial tour:
  • Be very active on the server with helping an welcoming people
  • Answer questions or help them to find the person who can help them
  • Invite and help people getting into build jobs
  • Ask new players if they want so see some places and if they are interested show them around at the server
  • Be friendly and communicative
  • find a way to talk on voice communication, that is required for guides.
In other words show us you are really dedicated to become a great Guide. We will discuss your application among the Guides based on our observation of your activities on the server. If we consider to accept your application we will as you to run a trial tour - a short tour of any location lead by yourself.
Bear in mind each applicant will be evaluated on their merits and their overall character as individual within the Community, as well as the overall success of their trial tour.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask myself or any of the current guides, through Discord, the forums or on the server.
Thank you once again for your interest in pursuing the guide rank, and best of luck with your application.

-Eriol for the Guide Team

Thank you, @Eriol. I will continue to see where I can lend a helping hand in-game,and continue to travel, take notes and study the different architecture.
Cheers

Over the past week, I have been going around different areas of Middle Earth to learn more about their layouts. I now know my way from Bag End to Rivendell, following the Fellowship route, the Mines of Moria (Yes, no Warps), as well as from Lothlorien and Caras to the Falls of Rauros. I have given a few unofficial tours of these places to people, trying to test out my skills while also helping new players find their way. Just an update on what I've been doing for the past while in-game. :)

Perhaps someone could also direct me or aid me in finding supplementary information on build history of the different areas on the server.

Cheers

Over the past week, I have been going around different areas of Middle Earth to learn more about their layouts. I now know my way from Bag End to Rivendell, following the Fellowship route, the Mines of Moria (Yes, no Warps), as well as from Lothlorien and Caras to the Falls of Rauros. I have given a few unofficial tours of these places to people, trying to test out my skills while also helping new players find their way. Just an update on what I've been doing for the past while in-game. :)

Perhaps someone could also direct me or aid me in finding supplementary information on build history of the different areas on the server.

Cheers
For info abour specific projects you can check the project discussion forum: Project Discussions

Good luck with your app!

Application closed and thread locked due to inactivity.
If you'd like to pursue the rank again, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.