• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Construction Make Roles visible on the tablist

LordReavanPlays

Guide
Guide
Supporter
Credits
XP
I know the tablist has been getting some work done on it recently because it was no longer possible to see all online players between worlds, so I suggest that in working that out, we also change the color of the players' names that appear on the list be switched to their current role. This would allow an easier way for new players to see what type of members are online and if there is anyone in particular that can help them out. It would also create an easier way for daily players to easily check for specific roles (lots of reasons for that. Commoners needing World Edit help, someone needing feedback on a build from a builder, someone needs/wants a tour or info, etc.). I think it'd just serve as a bit more useful then seeing who is or isn't a donor and I knew it used to be like this in the past as well, so I say we bring it back cause I believe it'd be quite helpful!