• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Mandolore's Screens

mandolore100

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Credits
XP
b9pwrQU.png

Durin's Tower @Eriol_Eandur
hTIvPWE.jpg

Mt. Gram
Vw8S3wK.jpg

more Mt. Gram @Thijs1801
More to follow ;)

gCPViW9.png

@Ivan1pl Calembel will always have a special place in my heart as it has my first two builds for the server.

wu9gEDp.png

bDIl9vf.png

ffoaFZ4.png

Attachments

• wu9gEDp.png
    wu9gEDp.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 352
  • gCPViW9.png
    gCPViW9.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 350
  • bDIl9vf.png
    bDIl9vf.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 344
  • ffoaFZ4.png
    ffoaFZ4.png
    243.2 KB · Views: 316
  • gCPViW9.png
    gCPViW9.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 329
  • wu9gEDp.png
    wu9gEDp.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 362
  • bDIl9vf.png
    bDIl9vf.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 345
  • ffoaFZ4.png
    ffoaFZ4.png
    243.2 KB · Views: 320
Could I ask a quick question…
On that minas tirith screen, whats your computer quality? (can it support shaders without dropping to 2-5 fps in about 2 mins like mine) and how low is it possible to put your render distance? (I'm just asking this being used to a mod that allows you to increase your render distance up to I think 64)

The minas tirith screen at the beginning of the thread, with you looking down off the steward suicide wall gap