• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Awards Ceremony 2014 [Two Trees]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I know we're all curious about what everyone's attire will be, I am pleased to announce, on behalf of Channel 4 News, that I will be attending in this Burgundy Suit. #TheLegendContinues
E0Njf94.jpg

FallenSanity does not have a rubbish microphone, he just lives in Western Australia.

Bless his poor, poor soul.

I nominate myself for most arrogant lore jerk.
Don't care if it's too late. Vote me anyway, you little plebeians.

I am not surprised to be nominated for an award for Most Ackward. Does anyone know the time of the event in PST? I am so exctited! I think I might go write a more perverse book than " The 120 Days of Sodom " by Marquis De Sade. For those of you who don't know who Marquis De Sade is ... His name " Sade " is where we derive the word Sadism.
You have filled me with such joy and awakened my pent up amorous tensions with this prestigious award nomination! I just cannot wait to thank every one of you ... #MarquisDeSade #Winning #MyMotherIsGoingToBeSoProudOfMe

Status
Not open for further replies.