• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Awards Ceremony 2014 [Two Trees]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the time of the event in PST?
I believe that it will be at 2 P.M. PST, since that is at GMT-7, and the server is based on GMT+1, basically just subtract 8 hours from all the times. I had to figure that out as well so I could set a reminder to not miss it, and it feels like the week is going slow just waiting for it.

Last edited:
I cannot wait to see everyone tomorrow, the red carpet has been rolled out, and the stage has been set, and the seating arranged. If you haven't gotten your attire together, you're running out of time. As you see here, my mentor @Iru and I have walked into the festivities ready to party!

EjzrFQs.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Today's the day.
So make sure that you iron out those creases and wrinkles and shine your shoes for the award ceremony!
As you can see in http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20140829T22&p0=136&msg=Award+Ceremony (yodog's is out by a while) we've not got long, so just a little message to prepare you for the biggest night of the year.
The award ceremony uses a custom resource pack which are some minor tweaks from the Gondor pack, but without it, things will look lame. So be sure to get it here.
On another note, if you guys would mind assembling on to teamspeak before the award ceremony anywhere from an hour to five minutes before this would greatly help ensure the ceremony starts on time and those that are up at ridiculous hours remain as happy a possibly.
@Wollip666 will hopefully be providing music as a pre party.

Last edited:
Thanks for listening to me get all sentimental about the server guys, that might just be the best award I received in a metaphorical sense. It's events like this that bring our community together, and leaves good memories to look back upon.

@Iru and @SugarKoala, Thank you for organizing this event and to all the staff, rangers, artists, and community members who helped it work smoothly. Without you all, we'd be digging rivers in poor lines. You guys rock!

Last edited by a moderator:
No rigging involved in our Awards. (only spam removed)
So have all of the spreadsheet to view, some very close votes indeed! The others; landslides. Haha.

Thank everyone ever so much for joining us tonight, it was a real pleasure. We wouldn't have been able to do it without so much support and assistance!
Remember 9pm GMT (10pm BST/5pm EST) There is a Staff Vs Server Helms Deep PVP hosted on the same server! So please join us and be sure not to crease your clothes for the closing ceremony 8pm day after! (Yes that is a time change)
August comes ever closer to a close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.