• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

MCME Dwarven Pack construction/suggestions zone

Despot666

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Credits
XP
As promised, special thread for new dwarven pack.

Features:
-New block textures for many block types
-Alternate textures for ores, stone and possibly more
-Custom models for many blocks
-3x3 Carpets
-Diagonal blocks
-Small wall pillars
-Corner blocks
-Iron ropes
-Climbable ropes and chains
-Etc

There are still textures missing, when submitting new ones try to match existing color range.

Official submission thread: Dwarven Textures Requests | Minecraft Middle Earth

Beta 1 relase link: MCME-Dwarven-Beta1.zip - Google Drive
Beta 2 relase link: MCME-Dwarven-Beta2.zip - Google Drive
Beta 3 relase link : bugged paintings
Beta 3 relase link (fix1) (almost official :) ): MCME-Dwarven-Beta3fix.zip

Very important note 1: Some bigger blocks may require invisible glass on top or bottom.
Very important note 2: Glass panes based blocks ARE GLITCHY so do not overuse them!
Very important note 3: If u have problem with ropes or chains -> TURN FANCY GRAPHICS ON

Last edited:
I've created a little warp on Freebuild for non-staff to test different aspects of this pack and allow everyone to review other's work. /warp Dwarf RP Test or just /warp Dwarf for short. Also, those statues are incredible.

Last edited:
Beta 2 relased! Features:
-3 types of Marble
-3 3d anvils
-workbench, furnace
-community input textures
-multiple door textures
-quartz group redone
-textures fixes
-pistons
-weapons
-etc

Aaaand experimental: custom names. May be reverted in future, depending on feedback.

Still missing:
-paintings
-armours
-random destroyed blocks
-some plants

We should put those banners to a good use and put the textures on them of the banners of the different realms of middle earth.
This goes for all texture packs.

Server is running 1.7. There are no banners yet. We can start designing some for when we update but can't use them at the moment.

Updated!

Changes:
-merge with fable of 5 wizard (armors, mob skins, sounds)
-creeper texture
-changed steve head
-chaged jack'o'lantern to boiler
-repeater is now dwarven head
-carpets
-all glass panes are now something else :) (check free standing ones and connected on 2 ends)
-snow is now (hopefully) a treasure tile
-paintings (missing ones = placeholders)
-glass blocks look now differently from normal blocks to avoid general confusion and using them
-changed one marble texture
-coweb is now another chain
-fixed some icons
-i forgot

Download link in main post.

I just noticed that language packs seems to be no longer used in resource packs format 3, which is used in mc 1.11

I tried to change the pack format of Moria pack and all the custom block names were broken.

I can't find any information about this, does anyone know more?

Because of lack of a time for this i am looking for someone to prepare additional textures/models:
- old torch for lever standing ON a block (normal leveler atm)
- redone rope reel block (I think @NEEPcrafter made something like this in the past? Screenshots are no longer visible for me)
- 2 versions of 3d chain, both for leaves blocks and one for rails "chain" (I think @NEEPcrafter made something like this in the past? Screenshots are no longer visible for me)
- "laval bubble" animated texture
- some more cave additions that will go under "plants" blocks - not sure what atm (@Fireinferno13 ?)