• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Minecraft Middle-earth Quotes Thread

Aventador?

My down the street neighbor has 2 of them. And a Nissan GT-R, Audi R8, H1 Hummer and a few others. Surprisingly, he isn't even a douche bag. He's pretty darn cool, he let my son sit in his (wifes) Lambo. He wouldnt let me touch his though, hahaha.
he has 2 of them? there's only 4000 in the world.

he has 2 of them? there's only 4000 in the world.

According to the Lambo website there have been 5075 delivered up to now. I know for a fact he's got two. His is carbon fiber green and his wife's is white. He used to have two murcielagos but traded them in about a year ago. Also as a side note. When one of those damn things goes down a residential street it sounds like a passenger jet landing on your road!

I'm sure he was thinking that when he dropped the $800K US for the two of them. Minus whatever the two traded murcielagos got him of course. Murica is right

"Its never to hard to suck, just ask.." - jakethegardian 2014

"Ruben you can't go on there is a quarantined area omg! PUT ON A GOLD HELMET!"
"What?"
ITS A QUARANTINED AREA PUT ON A GOLD HELMET!" - jakethegardian 2014
For his safety and the safety of others couple were not allowed to enter with out the proper equipment. That vein a gold helmet

I just wanted to document this rare occurrence of Lizzy actually being mean towards another human being.

*channel switched*

Rcpopcornman: Hey Shen
Shen: Hey popcorn
*15 seconds of silence later*
Shen: Nice graveyard you got here
SugarKoala: Go away Shen, nobody even likes you
*disconnected*

Poor timing makes evil Guides:
rLuO5Rp.png