• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Minecraft Middle-earth Quotes Thread

Fallen: We're talking about comedians, so why are you looking at a gardener? Is he a funny gardener like "Oh look I'm going to plant this rose in some poo?"

@FallenSanity describing @muteberlin

"FallenSanity": I wish I could tell you that Mute fought the good fight, and the Admins let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Mute would show up with fresh bruises. The Admins kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Mute - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

Glove had left, then joined again, then left, and...
p6H0WY1.png

Bobingvar: whats been going on the past week
Me: we started the 4th level of Minas Tirith
Bobingvar: Nice
Bobow: We've started Minas Tirith?!?
me: yea
Bobow: when?
Me: probably a month ago...
Bobow: I need to login and see this...whats the eh..warp. is it Minas Tirith
Bobingvar: yea, or /warp orthnack
Bobow: how do you spell orthnack. is it orth?
Bobingvar: Orth - nack.
Me: Bobow you're not even online....
Bobow: I am too! I'm on ....the freebuild....