• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Minecraft Middle-earth Quotes Thread

ZKmfFC0.jpg

@wikey1236

young thrall joins teamspeak channel while Malk is playing Dark Souls and swearing constantly.

mine_sino: yaaay, now you can stop and play the tutorial and stop being bad at the game.
Malk: You, can go fuck yourself :D
*everyone*: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Lizzy: mine, how old are you?

*a seconds pause*
mine_sino: I'm old enough to understand that comment
*everyone again*: HAHAHAHA
I really don't appreciate that Phoenixsang. First off, I'm 13, so I'm not exactly "young", and second, I've been on the server for over a month if thats what you mean by "young". And I'm also commoner. So please ask my permission next time

I really don't appreciate that Phoenixsang. First off, I'm 13, so I'm not exactly "young", and second, I've been on the server for over a month if thats what you mean by "young". And I'm also commoner. So please ask my permission next time

The average person lives to 80, in 50 years when you are old it might be 120. So, if you don't die unexpectedly, you've likely only lived a tenth of your life. The average age globally is something like 30, so you're not quite there. Can't buy alcohol, cigarettes, spray paint, or permanent markers.

I have terrible news.

You're young.;)

Also, this is all in fun on here, don't take offence to anything!

If it's not copyrighted, you don't need permission to use it. Don't take things so personally, like previous people have said, this thread is just for fun and giggles! Here's a smile to turn that frown upside down...
410729.gif

loki-laugh.gif

The average person lives to 80, in 50 years when you are old it might be 120. So, if you don't die unexpectedly, you've likely only lived a tenth of your life. The average age globally is something like 30, so you're not quite there. Can't buy alcohol, cigarettes, spray paint, or permanent markers.

I have terrible news.

You're young.;)

Also, this is all in fun on here, don't take offence to anything!
but my parents would get it for me.:D

ask your permission for what?
that insulting quote by phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing wrong with being called young @mine_sino , I'm 14 myself which is an age that many see as young and that's perfectly understandable seeing as I've only lived 1/8 of my life.
And please don't mix young and un-mature together, your age usually has nothing to do with your maturity.