• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Minecraft Middle-earth Quotes Thread

full

full

tbh I considered starting to demote/ban. When this "joke" is almost four years old it gets worn. I sometimes have little patience for immaturity, especially after 3 night shifts.
I never knew this joke was so old, but I actually find it abuse of power to mute people (not even talking about demoting/banning) just for a silly joke?.. I mean: what's so bad about the word darling? Immaturity cannot be punished by muting (still not talking about demoting/banning), just ignore it man, and if it really bothers you so much, tell it without muting people the first time they say it or even if they r finding it funny.

I never knew this joke was so old, but I actually find it abuse of power to mute people (not even talking about demoting/banning) just for a silly joke?.. I mean: what's so bad about the word darling? Immaturity cannot be punished by muting (still not talking about demoting/banning), just ignore it man, and if it really bothers you so much, tell it without muting people the first time they say it or even if they r finding it funny.

Actually, I don't think he is referring to the word darling but rather the miss use of mute/kick. I could be wrong though but the sensible side of me tells otherwise. Correct me if I am wrong Dyno. =)

My little darlings, why must you act in such a undesirable form? Leave Mr. Daring alone, and apologize for using retired memes. Respect his authority, because I know for a fact that he has unprecedented access to a highly trained team of monkey assassins!