• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Minecraft Middle-Earth Timeline

I'm unsure if Guides are still maintaining this document, but if one of them wished to take on the job I'm sure they could access the rank "Accepted" dates via rank apps area. If there's a rank app area they cannot see a Staff could assist.

Btw guys most rank advancements have been recorded in discord announcements if you ever have to look back and then the ones before that: yeah just look back in the threads.

Btw guys most rank advancements have been recorded in discord announcements if you ever have to look back and then the ones before that: yeah just look back in the threads.
anyone pre 2018 wouldn't be recorded in there though

Sup so the sheet that's currently on this post is super outdated. The current file can be viewed at Minecraft Middle Earth Timeline and is editable by Guides and Staff. (We changed file link due to sharing permissions as bobingvar vanished).

Currently updating 2018+. If there is any suggested changes/additions feel free to post in here and I'll get to it right away!

You have forgotten to add my artist promotion on the 28th of december 2017.
I don't think it was written on the app thread but i'm quite sure it was on that date

You have forgotten to add my artist promotion on the 28th of december 2017.
I don't think it was written on the app thread but i'm quite sure it was on that date
Added :D Anything else I may have missed?

Just to bump this thread back into existance.

I've recently updated a lot of the timeline, up until the point of Eldar's resignation a few days back. From now on, not only will I be adding stuff In batches, but I also aim to add more project additions. If any of the build team have any major updates regarding projects that ought to be added, feel free to lemme know :D

Is there a way to see the timelapse as viewer only?
This link should allow anyone to view the timeline.

As the owner of the document, let me know if there are any technical issues. I also would like to trim down the list of editors from ~40. For those who can edit, if you haven't made any changes in the past few months, I'm gonna do some cleaning up of permissions. If this causes an issue, message me directly.

This link should allow anyone to view the timeline.

As the owner of the document, let me know if there are any technical issues. I also would like to trim down the list of editors from ~40. For those who can edit, if you haven't made any changes in the past few months, I'm gonna do some cleaning up of permissions. If this causes an issue, message me directly.
Found a slight error in the document. At one point Builder's Refuge is spelled Builder's Reguge.

June 2011 "Helm's Derp", sounds funny :)
Also, I'm absent from the timeline, I joined on the 22nd of December 2016 and got promoted to artist on the 6th of February 2017.

June 2011 "Helm's Derp", sounds funny :)
Also, I'm absent from the timeline, I joined on the 22nd of December 2016 and got promoted to artist on the 6th of February 2017.
I think join dates are left out after 2014. They're a nightmare to keep track of :)