• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Minecraft Name Changes are Live

Anyone else have a name change to brag about?

I used to be BenjaminJoss, the second part a relic from a time of shared accounts, and a reference to one of the best shows of all time. Since I no longer share the account (ToS 'n' all) and Firef... *tears up* .. I can't go on.. *breaths, and repeats "I am a leaf on the wind"*. I finally got my right name.

I used to be BenjaminJoss, the second part a relic from a time of shared accounts, and a reference to one of the best shows of all time. Since I no longer share the account (ToS 'n' all) and Firef... *tears up* .. I can't go on.. *breaths, and repeats "I am a leaf on the wind"*. I finally got my right name.

Whats about "Firef...."?

Whats about "Firef...."?
Firefly was a television series created by Joss Whedon, (creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and more) The show met its untimely demise at the hands of the Reavers at Fox Network, back in the day.. It has a continued cult following, and many, myself included, are emotionally invested in the series and the characters.

That being said, the Joss part is no longer relevant to my MCME personality, and served as but a reminder of the show.

Top_Gun wasn't originally available when I created my MC account, so I added the pseudo-clantag PD prefix I usually use in that situation. It's a reference to my first real home online. But now my preferred name is available for whatever reason, so here we are.