- Credits
- 0
- XP
- 23
My theme build for Erebor got third place for theme build of the fortnite








first one is the outside so far
this one a shot of a pillar
some outside deatiling
the doors
some interior pillars
I designed the bottom and top of these pillars but I had help with thecenter of those pillars
downward shot of the upper levels
some stairways


these are some pillars from a different hall, copied ones of the ones earlier, I didn't design the floor in here tho
a little wall design that is see through
the gold floor room aka hall of the kings or something
I designed these pillars here
and i made some banners (not bruce)
here is the layout for the great mines
layout for the lower levels
here is the gold horde room with a pillar i designed
and this is the layout of the throne room
and here is the throne i designed, probably some more detailing later.
here is the planning, left is main halls and right is the lower halls
from dynmap
size comparison to bree