• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Monster_Duck's Mini game Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster_Duck

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hello, while I am waiting for my Tour badge guide to reset, I was advised that now would be a good time to apply for the minigame badge.

• I joined the server January 28 of 2019 and have been playing actively since then.
  • I am currently on watchlist for Artist
  • I want the Minigames badge, so that I can run and play more often. When I am online at 9-11 EST there are normally a fair bit of new people joining, and they get tired of the server relatively quickly. I think I might be able to get some more to stay if I can run games. I also would be happy to run lore quizzes or races when some of my friends are online.
Thank you for you time. -MD

Status
Not open for further replies.