• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Moria glass bug

Slowlex_

Yellow Flower Puncher
Commoner
Credits
XP
At the last days, I worked a bit in Moria. Then I noticed that the glass panes sometimes don't have a texture from the down side.
This happens when you use these small pillar glass panes and connect these to any corner or when you place them on top of eachother.
Here are two examples, so you will understand it a bit better.
2018-12-30_17.51.45.png
2018-12-30_17.56.53.png

I'm quite sure this was made intentionally by Despot. You can't make border of a texure diagonal thus a downside and upside texture would not fit perfectly with the other faces. It's the same problem as with the large diagonal blocks.