Moria Maps!

QuantaCube

Builds diagonally
Commoner
Credits
0
XP
0
Moria Maps thread is a place where you can make maps of Moria on a piece of paper on minecraft and post screenshots of it! If it is good enough I may put some ideas in the Moria on the FB!

mine is here
http://imgur.com/uhZlZSJ
it has messy writing because i did it in a hurry but it took some time
Fellowships path must be marked in RED

 
I also tried making a version of moria, haven't worked on it in about a year. But like yours, its based on the Lotr map, but also incorporates original builds/ideas from myself along with ones found on MCME.

Its also the exact same length as the Moria on the old map.

Each color represents a different level in Moria, some levels are over/under others. Its also fixed to accomodate for all the un-straight halls and corridors.
lwwEbha.jpg


A different version without the background of LOTRO's map.
uFLUIYQ.png


These were the dimensions:
Length of Moria – 5068 Blocks from Gate to Gate
Pixels in Moria – 1440
1 pixel = 3.5 blocks

Location of entrance: 4285
Location of exit: 4823
 
Moria Maps thread is a place where you can make maps of Moria on a piece of paper on minecraft and post screenshots of it! If it is good enough I may put some ideas in the Moria on the FB!

mine is here
http://imgur.com/uhZlZSJ
it has messy writing because i did it in a hurry but it took some time
Fellowships path must be marked in RED
Well I think i may do a neater map copying on the old one.
 
Moria Maps thread is a place where you can make maps of Moria on a piece of paper on minecraft and post screenshots of it! If it is good enough I may put some ideas in the Moria on the FB!

mine is here
http://imgur.com/uhZlZSJ
it has messy writing because i did it in a hurry but it took some time
Fellowships path must be marked in RED
I would also recommend marking the places as much as possible.
 
Did anyone finish the map? I only ask because I'm being paid to do another build; themed moria. The more realistic it is the better. However only a section of the map above is completed, I would be extremely grateful if someone could reply with the finished version, many thanks
 
Universal's LotR attraction? Like Universal Studios? Like, in Orlando friggin Florida??
Nah, it was just a joke....although, if I had to pick a theme park to attempt to do that sort of thing, I would definitely trust Universal with the job, considering how well they adapted Harry Potter.
 
Back
Top