• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Moria Maps!

QuantaCube

Builds diagonally
Commoner
Credits
XP
Moria Maps thread is a place where you can make maps of Moria on a piece of paper on minecraft and post screenshots of it! If it is good enough I may put some ideas in the Moria on the FB!

mine is here
http://imgur.com/uhZlZSJ
it has messy writing because i did it in a hurry but it took some time
Fellowships path must be marked in RED

I also tried making a version of moria, haven't worked on it in about a year. But like yours, its based on the Lotr map, but also incorporates original builds/ideas from myself along with ones found on MCME.

Its also the exact same length as the Moria on the old map.

Each color represents a different level in Moria, some levels are over/under others. Its also fixed to accomodate for all the un-straight halls and corridors.
lwwEbha.jpg

A different version without the background of LOTRO's map.
uFLUIYQ.png

These were the dimensions:
Length of Moria – 5068 Blocks from Gate to Gate
Pixels in Moria – 1440
1 pixel = 3.5 blocks

Location of entrance: 4285
Location of exit: 4823

Moria Maps thread is a place where you can make maps of Moria on a piece of paper on minecraft and post screenshots of it! If it is good enough I may put some ideas in the Moria on the FB!

mine is here
Well I think i may do a neater map copying on the old one.

mine is here
I would also recommend marking the places as much as possible.

Did anyone finish the map? I only ask because I'm being paid to do another build; themed moria. The more realistic it is the better. However only a section of the map above is completed, I would be extremely grateful if someone could reply with the finished version, many thanks

Universal's LotR attraction? Like Universal Studios? Like, in Orlando friggin Florida??
Nah, it was just a joke....although, if I had to pick a theme park to attempt to do that sort of thing, I would definitely trust Universal with the job, considering how well they adapted Harry Potter.